E-Learning Course Catalog
Please find our catalog of E-Learning courses that are currently available for purchase below. Note that members must be signed in to their member account in order to purchase at the member rate.
Understanding & Investigating Management Fraud (Part I) - 8 CREDITS FOR CFEs
1. Red Flags of Management Fraud
2. The Psychology of Fraud I - Personality of the Management Fraudster
3. The Psychology of Fraud II - Personality of the Management Fraudster
4. Common Management Fraud Schemes: Financial Statement Fraud to Corruption and Beyond
Understanding & Investigating Management Fraud (Part II) SOON TO BE RELEASED
1. Interviewing the Management Fraudster - "The smartest guy in the room"
2. Investigating Management Fraud - Understanding how to investigate these schemes
3. Anti-money laundering and know your customer issues
4. Case Studies in Management Fraud - Investigate along with us - real cases & real documents
The Anatomy of an Investigation: E-Learning Report Writing (Part 1) - 1 CREDIT FOR CFEs
The Anatomy of an Investigation: E-Learning Report Writing (Part 2) - SOON TO BE RELEASED
1. What Must Be Included
2. How to Use the Report
Disclaimer and Refund Policy
This has been recorded during a live workshop, there may be instances where the audience is speaking and may be difficult to hear. In many instances the speakers try to repeat the questions.