Please find our catalog of E-Learning courses that are currently available for purchase below.
Note that ACFE-GTA Chapter Members must be logged-in on this website in order to receive the ACFE-GTA Chapter Member Rate.
Not a GTA Chapter Member?? Click on "Join Us" now and purchase your annual GTA Chapter Membership.
8 CPE Credits
1. Red Flags of Management Fraud
2. The Psychology of Fraud I - Personality of the Management Fraudster
3. The Psychology of Fraud II - Personality of the Management Fraudster
4. Common Management Fraud Schemes: Financial Statement Fraud to Corruption and Beyond
8 CPE Credits
1. Interviewing the Management Fraudster - "The smartest guy in the room"
2. Investigating Management Fraud - Understanding how to investigate these schemes
3. Anti-money laundering and know your customer issues
4. Case Studies in Management Fraud - Investigate along with us - real cases & real documents
THE ANATOMY OF AN INVESTIGATION
Investigations are happening everywhere. They cover any topic; harassment in the work place, cyber-bullying, fraud, expense account abuse, conflict of interest, theft of product, irresponsible conduct. Everyone is becoming an investigator. But, to be a good investigator, you need to know the fundamentals. The body of work required is always made of the same parts. If you examine the anatomy of an investigation, certain principles exist, certain steps are necessary, certain rules apply. This seminar studies that body of work.
How do you actually know when there is something to investigate? .. What kind of investigative team is appropriate? … How do you plan your investigation......What does the Company environment tell you? .....How do you collect evidence properly?.....How do you interview well? ..... Does a respondent have any rights?..... What does a good investigation report look like? ....- What role do experts play?..... How do you use the end product?
Lawyer Ross Dunsmore and a team of experienced investigators and counsel will answer these questions. If you take this anatomy course, you will be well on your way to understanding the components of a good investigation. (As this is a live event there may be areas where attendees are asking questions the speakers try to repeat the questions but may not be in every case)
Delivery on Purchase
Important Notes & Disclaimers