Chapter Membership Information
The following categories of membership are available in the ACFE-GTA Chapter:
- Regular Chapter Member - Membership Fee $75.00 + 13% HST = $84.75 annually - Open to all Certified Fraud Examiners and all Associate Members who are in good standing with the ACFE (Austin, TX). All CFEs and ACFE Associate Members must join as a Regular Chapter Member.
- Law Enforcement Chapter Member - Membership Fee $50.00 + 13% HST = $56.50 annually - Open to all active and retired police and law enforcement personnel who are interested in furthering their knowledge of and contributing to the fight against fraud and other financial crime. You do not have to be a CFE or an ACFE Associate Member (Austin, TX) to join this category.
- Chapter Affiliate - Participation Fee $50.00 + 13% HST = $56.50 annually - Open to individuals who do not have a membership in the ACFE (Austin, TX) and who want to learn more about/contribute to the fight against fraud and other financial crime. Chapter Affiliates are welcome to volunteer on GTA-Chapter committees and attend GTA-Chapter events.
- Chapter Student Affiliate - Participation Fee $20.00 + 13% HST = $22.60 annually - Open to current Undergraduate or Graduate Students in a post-secondary institution (i.e., university or college), who are not CFEs, or have not yet become an ACFE Associate Member (Austin, TX). Student Affiliates are welcome to volunteer on GTA-Chapter committees and attend GTA-Chapter events. Student Affiliates must register using their post-secondary e-mail address.
- The GTA Chapter Membership Fee does not include your annual dues to maintain your ACFE membership and CFE credentials, which is paid to the ACFE in Austin, TX. For more information regarding your international ACFE membership, please visit the ACFE Web site or call the Association at (800) 245-3321.
- The Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST - currently 13%) is added to the GTA Chapter Membership Fees at check-out. Only a valid Mastercard or Visa card (debit or credit) may be used to pay your fees.
- To ensure your membership remains current, you will need to log-in to this website once a year to manually renew your membership. You will receive two e-mails as reminders - one just before your membership is set to expire and one about a week after your membership has expired.
- Should you have any questions about membership, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
There is no better time to invest in your future by joining the ACFE - GTA Chapter. We appreciate your support of our Chapter. To join, click the button below and complete the membership process today!