Chapter Membership Information
Membership & Participation Categories in the ACFE-GTA Chapter:
- Member - Membership Fee $75.00 + 13% HST = $84.75 annually - Open to all Certified Fraud Examiners and all ACFE Associate Members who are in good standing. All CFEs and ACFE Associate Members must join as members.
- Affiliate - Participation Fee $50.00 + 13% HST = $56.50 annually - Open to individuals, including members of the law enforcement community and the academic community who do not have a membership in the ACFE, and who want to learn more about/contribute to the fight against fraud and other financial crime. Affiliates are not members of the chapter, are non-voting, and welcome to volunteer on Chapter committees and attend Chapter events.
- Student Affiliate - Participation Fee $20.00 + 13% HST = $22.60 annually - Open to current undergraduate and graduate students in a Canadian university or college, who are not CFEs or ACFE Student Members (although this is encouraged). Student Affiliates are not members of the chapter, are non-voting, and welcome to volunteer on Chapter committees and attend Chapter events. Student Affiliates must register using their school e-mail address.
* "ACFE" refers to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Austin, Texas USA
- The GTA Chapter Fee does not include the annual dues to maintain your ACFE Membership and your CFE Credential, which is paid to the ACFE in Austin, TX. For more information regarding your international ACFE membership, please visit the ACFE Web site or call the Association at (800) 245-3321.
- The Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST - currently 13%) is added to the all Chapter member and affiliate fees at check-out.
- All fees are paid online using a valid MasterCard or Visa card.
- To ensure your membership remains current, you will need to log-in to this website once a year to manually renew your membership. You will receive e-mails reminders.
- Should you have any questions about membership, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.