Join the ACFE-GTA Chapter
Chapter Membership Information
Membership & Participation Categories in the ACFE-GTA Chapter:
- Member - Membership Fee $75.00 + 13% HST = $84.75 annually - Open to all Certified Fraud Examiners and all ACFE Associate Members who are in good standing. All CFEs and ACFE Associate Members must join as GTA Chapter Members. Chapter Members are voting members. The Chapter offers discounted pricing for Chapter Members who register for Chapter CPE Training. If a Chapter Members takes *ALL* their required 20 annual CPE credits through the Chapter CPE Training events, the discount for those 20 credits will EXCEED, and often trend towards twice the price of their Chapter membership.
Join the GTA Chapter Now
- Affiliate - Participation Fee $50.00 + 13% HST = $56.50 annually - Open to individuals, including members of the law enforcement community and the academic community who do not have a membership in the ACFE, and who want to learn more about/contribute to the fight against fraud and other financial crime. With respect of the Chapter By-laws & the ONCA (2010),** Affiliates are not members of the GTA Chapter, are non-voting, and are welcome to volunteer on Chapter committees and attend Chapter CPE Training events at the discounted Member Price.
Join the GTA Chapter Now Join the ACFE as an Associate Member
- Student Affiliate - Participation Fee $20.00 + 13% HST = $22.60 annually - Open to current undergraduate and graduate students in a Canadian university or college, who are not CFEs or Associate Members of the ACFE. Student Affiliates CAN be ACFE Student Members (and this is encouraged). Student Affiliates are not members of the GTA Chapter, are non-voting, and are welcome to volunteer on Chapter committees and attend Chapter events. Student Affiliates must register using their school e-mail address.
Join the GTA Chapter Now Join the ACFE as a Student Member
* "ACFE" refers to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Austin, Texas USA
** ONCA (2010) is the Ontario Not-For-Profit Corporations Act which was signed into law on October 19, 2021
- The GTA Chapter Fee does not include the annual dues to maintain your ACFE Membership and your CFE Credential, which is paid to the ACFE in Austin, TX. For more information regarding your international ACFE membership, please visit the ACFE Web site or call the Association at (800) 245-3321.
- The Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST - currently 13%) is added to the all Chapter member and affiliate fees at check-out.
- All fees are paid online using either a valid MasterCard or Visa card only. We do NOT keep any payment information on file.
- To ensure your membership remains current, you will need to log-in to this website once a year to manually renew your membership. You will receive e-mails reminders. To register for any Chapter CPE Training events, you will also need to log-into this website, and you will receive the Chapter Member Special Pricing.
- Should you have any questions about membership, please e-mail us at email@example.com.