FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUD: Understanding and Investigating Fraud Perpetrated by Management
ACFE-GTA 2-DAY WORKSHOP
CPE Credits – 16 HRS
According to the 2018 ACFE Report to the Nations, Canada Edition, members of management were found to be responsible in nearly 20% of the cases reported, with median losses of (US)$200,000 for financial statement frauds. But management is at the top of the organization, so how do you discover, investigate and prevent fraud perpetrated by members of management? This two-day interactive course will use actual case documents and stories to:
1. Illustrate red flags of management fraud
2. Demonstrate the psychological traits observed in management fraudsters
3. Explain common management fraud schemes
4. Discuss methods for interviewing suspected members of management
5. Describe methods to investigate those in positions of power within the organization who are suspects.
Please join us for this lively and informative two-day session!
THANK YOU ACCA FOR SPONSORING THIS EVENT!