Chapter Members MUST log-in to the website in order to obtain the Member Rate (= 30% Discount off regular rate).
The reasons to work ethically are obvious: your professional designation depends on it; it is crucial to your reputation and long term career success; cleaning up from ethical lapses is incredibly harsh and expensive; it is a valuable principle in its own right (it’s the right thing to do); and it makes your organization, industry and country better places to live and work. The challenge is how to work ethically even when we are under pressure, when we are charting new territory, pushing the boundaries, and navigating our complex and ever-changing world. This hands-on, participatory workshop will guide you through several classic ethical principles and supply you with practical tools you can use to resolve ethical challenges, make better decisions, and coach others to do the same.
What You Will Learn:
1. The Stakes: The value of ethics to you/your career+measures of success (metrics)
2. Principles: Ethical principles and frameworks you can use to better assess
and calibrate your decisions
3. Cases: Systems thinking cases: dealing with complex ethical challenges
4. Leadership: Create a culture of high ethical standards on your team
5. Checklist: Assessing & auditing decision and actions for ethicality
6. Inspiration: Inspiring and thought-worthy quotes on ethics, character, and
Joel Shapiro, Ph.D.Joel has educated 1000’s of leaders in his open enrolment programs and has designed and implemented dozens of customized LD & OD programs for notable companies. Joel helped save his third-generation family business in an extreme turnaround situation, transforming the company from a local, non-competitive, commodity supplier into a national, highly competitive, value added service provider. In three mergers and two acquisitions (all within 18 months), Joel led the post-merger integration, uniting the six cultures into one cohesive team, and realigning them all with the new vision, strategy, values, and market realities.
Back to the Events Page
ACFE Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Chapter Copyright © 2024 All Rights Reserved.